- You now can register for OpticalCEUs Fall continuing education seminar at the MGM Grand, Foxwoods on Sunday, October 16. New this year: Deborah Kotob of Vision-Ease will join speakers Linda Conlin and Jean Davidson in presenting 7 ABO/NCLE approved courses. Join us for a great learning experience, complimentary lunch and some fun. To register, go to http://www.opticalceu.com/RegisterNowFall2011.html.
registration fee includes coffee and tea at registration at 8:30
on Sunday, Oct. 16, as well as the lavish luncheon prepared by
the MGM Grand. All compliments of OpticalCEUs.
"Since 1999, our mission has been to provide quality continuing education courses at a value price to opticians and to have some fun. This year F.E. Enterprises has a full-day, 7-credit program at the MGM Grand, Foxwoods Resort and Casino [click link for directions] on Sunday, October 16." That's the word from Linda Conlin, who founded OpticalCEUs continuing education program more than 10 years ago.
- Accredited lecturers Linda Conlin, Jean Davidson and Deborah Kotob of Vision-Ease will present ABO and NCLE accredited courses with complimentary luncheon. Here's a list of the courses being presented:
- 9-10: Ocular Allergies by Jean Davidson (1 NCLE);
- 10 1: In the Beginning: Embryonic Eye Development by Linda Conlin (1 NCLE);
- 11-Noon: The Healthy Eyecare Solution by Deborah Kotob (1 ABO);
- 1-2:The Pressure Is On by Jean Davidson (1 ABO pending);
- 2-3: The Three Bugs: Acanthamoeba, Pseudomonas, and Fusarium by Linda Conlin (1 NCLE);
- 3-4: Eye Know Why by Jean Davidson (1 ABO); and
- 4-5: Trends in Fitting Younger Contact Lens Patients by Linda Conlin (1 NCLE).
- Opticians and other ECPs can apply their credits toward their state license and their ABO/NCLE certification. Seminars usually sell out, so Conlin recommends that participants reserve by October 7. Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.