Monday, July 2, 2012

Who Accredits Optometric Providers of CEUs

The question of who accredits providers of optometric continuing education was at the forefront of Optometry’s Meeting, with the AOA and the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry (ARBO) meeting together June 26, and taking up the issue separately in their business meetings. The AOA House of Delegates instructed the AOA to work with other organizations – especially ARBO – to create a model for independent accreditation upon which all parties can agree. Read more.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Joseph! I came across your blog while I was looking at different ceus programs online so I can continue my education. I'm happy I did because this was a very interesting article, thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete