Need to renew your state license and ABO/NCLE certification? Get the best value in continuing education with a full-day, 7-credit program with F.E. Enterprises.
From clear-cut lens design techniques to discussions about new contact lens technologies, F.E. Enterprises will offer six courses on Sunday, April 7th, at the Grand Pequot Ballroom, Foxwoods Resort and Casino (click here for directions by car).
These courses will help you:
- Discover best practices for addressing dry eye syndrome
- Provide top-notch patient care with eyewear design strategies
- Earn accreditation with the industry’s top lecturers and enjoy some casino fun!
As always, all conference attendees will enjoy a complimentary hot lunch buffet prepared by the resort's culinary staff!
Improve your skills. Enjoy a great meal with friends. What a great Sunday! So register online now! You can select one of the following options:
- Full Day (3 ABO and 4 NCLE) $135 ($150 at the door, space permitting), 9am-5pm;
- Morning Only (1 NCLE and 2 ABO) $90 ($105 at the door, space permitting) ,9am-Noon;
- Afternoon Only (3 NCLE and 1 ABO) $100 ($115 at the door, space permitting) ,1pm-5pm.
Or customize your program by selecting only those courses ($65/credit) you want to attend:
- Lensology—A Review of Lens Basics Speaker: Deborah Kotob (2 ABO) 9am-11am
- Augmented Reality Contact Lenses Speaker: Linda Conlin (1 NCLE) 11am-Noon NEW!
- Troubleshooting Prism Speaker: Joe Forte (1 ABO) 1 pm-2 pm
- Dry Eye and Contact Lenses Speaker: Linda Conlin (1 NCLE) 2 pm-3 pm
- Getting Started—How to Start Fitting Contact Lenses Speaker: Joe Forte (1 NCLE) 3pm-4pm
- Grading Contact Lens Complications Speaker: Linda Conlin (1 NCLE) 4 pm-5pm NEW!
To ensure that you can enjoy this unique experience, you must reserve by March 29. So click this link, register now online, and make sure that you have a seat for OpticalCEU's Spring 2013 Continuing Education Conference for opticians. For more than a decade, opticians have raved about it (click this link or watch this slideshow).