- Doc Finder — Using the mobile device’s GPS or a zip code, the app will find nearby eye care professionals with a tap of a finger.
- Lens Finder — By choosing from a variety of eye conditions and lifestyle factors, app users can identify the CooperVision best suited for them.
- Lens Reminder — Users can set up reminders for the replacement of their contact lenses.
- FAQ's — What are astigmatism and presbyopia? How does the eye convert light to an image? What is the proper way to clean and care for contact lenses? How do you put contact lenses in your eyes? All of these common questions and more are answered within the app.
- Products — Users can delve into the information about CooperVision’s family of contact lenses. They can save their favorite products, share them with others via email, and discuss them with eye care practitioners.
Monday, June 30, 2014
CooperVision Releases Consumer App in U.S.
The new app for consumers from CooperVision, Inc. provides ways to find a nearby optometrist, to identify potentially ideal lenses, and a customizable reminder that will sound when it's time to replace CLs. Features of the CooperVision app include: