Friday, December 21, 2012

Stem Cell Treatment Restores Man's Sight

"When Taylor Binns slowly began going blind because of complications with his contact lenses, he started to prepare for living the rest of his life without vision. But an innovative treatment using stem cells has changed all that, and returned to him the gift of sight," reports CTV News. "Four years ago, while on a humanitarian work mission to Haiti, Binns developed intense eye pain and increasingly blurry vision. Doctors at home couldn’t figure out what was wrong and, over the next two years, Binns slowly went legally blind, no longer able to drive or read from his textbooks at Queens University, where he was studying commerce." Read more.

1 comment:

  1. Hello to everyone reading this , My name is CONNOR BELLA am from LONDON (UK) , i was once diagnosed with ALS but now am cured , want to share this great and wonderful testimony to the general public on how i got cured from ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) by DR IMONAH healing herbal medicine , I have been suffering from ALS for good 3 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the constant pain, especially in my Body system , my spinal cord to my voluntary muscles of my body . all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no longer intestine to me any more but I just pray to God every day to accept my soul when ever I die, luckily to me , my MUM ran to me that she had found a doctor in the internet who can cure ALS , HERPES , HEPATITIS B , LUPUS, and HIV/AIDS,CHRONIC PAIN ) she helped me out in everything, the great DR IMONAH only ask for my Details and how to get Medicine , so that he can prepare a Herbal medicine for me and send it to me in my country , which he did.. so after two days of getting the medicine and taking it as prescribe to me from him , I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally , my voluntary muscles of my body was getting strong , my spinal cord , every thing in my body was now working fine , i started experiencing changes all over my Body system as the great DR IMONAH assured me , then my MUM told the DOCTOR my experience , from there DR IMONAH my MUM that i should go for medical check up that i have been cured , i show so many changes i was walking fine now , so after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed , behold it was TRUE and i was very Happy , so i say if you been sick of ALS i advice you all to contact him on Via mail at (drimonahspiritualtemple@gmail.com) he is there waiting to help you All he can also cure HERPES , HEPATITIS B , LUPUS , HIV/AIDS ,CHRONIC PAIN or any kind of sickness he can get any type of illness cured....his a nice person God sent ...THANKS DR IMONAH GOD WILL BLESS YOU .......

    ReplyDelete