- For the bookworm, bring the world into focus for three children with the gift of brand-new, custom-fitted prescription eyeglasses. Your gift can help children enjoy reading for only $20.
- For the person who travels, give a cataract surgery for just $30. Cataract, a common form of blindness, is easily treated with a straightforward surgery. Give the gift of sight today and open a world of new possibilities for someone in Africa or India!
- For the teenager in your life who takes 20 minute showers, give the gift of water. The struggle against avoidable blindness can't be won without access to clean water, which is in scarce supply in sub-Saharan Africa. Gifts that fund water projects start at $50.
- For the volunteer, give the gift of community eye care for $100. Often people who need care the most can't make it to a clinic or hospital. Community eye care brings care to them - reaching marginalized individuals and families right where they live.
- For the teacher or student, give the gift of training. The training we fund gives locals the means to take care of their own people. Gifts of training start at $100.