Thursday, August 20, 2015

"Best" Eyewear for Men, according to Huffington Post

"Actually, let me rephrase that title, 'Best Eyewear Brands for Men, with personality'," according to the British edition of Huffington Post. "I started wearing glasses about fifteen years ago and now there is no getting away from the fact they are well and truly part of my identity. Now, I want Brits to be braver with their choice of eyewear instead of stumbling instead of just stumbling into Vision Express for the best 2-1 deal. It doesn't happen that way with our European friends in Germany, France & Holland, where eye-wear is seen as an extension of an individual's identity and thus frames, quite frankly, have more flair and personality. So, to encourage chaps to start getting a bit more creative, I've profiled seven brands that hopefully can inspire you to get a little bolder with your choice of specs." Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment