At this Fall's conference, opticians will pick up the latest ideas in the field - from preserving vision health to new contact lens technologies. The six courses at the Grand Pequot Ballroom, Foxwoods Resort Casino, Mashantucket, CT on Sunday, October 20, will help you discover how to fit irregular corneas with contact lenses, provide top-notch patient care by identifying vision health issues, and learn about new technology in spectacle and contact lenses. Here are the ABO/NCLE approved seminars being presented:
- The Miracle of Sight and How to Preserve It Speaker: Deborah Kotob (2 ABO) 9am-11am NEW!
- Grading Contact Lens Complications Speaker: Linda Conlin (1 NCLE) 11am-Noon
- Fitting Irregular Corneas Speaker: Joe Forte (1NCLE) 1pm-2 pm NEW!
- Beam Me Up! Understanding the Slit Lamp Speaker: Linda Conlin (1 NCLE) 2pm-3pm NEW
- Diseases of the Eye Speaker: Joe Forte (1 ABO) 3pm-4pm NEW
- Augmented Reality Contact Lenses Speaker: Linda Conlin (1 NCLE) 4pm-5pm.
For more information about the conference or the blog, send an email to F.E.Enterprises@OpticalCEU.com.