Pick up the latest ideas in the field - from preserving vision health to new contact lens applications. The seven courses at the GRAND PEQUOT BALLROOM, Foxwoods Resort and Casino on Sunday, November 2 will help you:
- Advise your patients about protecting their night vision
- Provide top-notch patient care with an analysis of daily disposable contact lenses
- Expand your knowledge of vision, spectacle and contact lenses
- The Full Spectrum of Prism Speaker: Deborah Kotob (1 ABO pending) 9am-10am – NEW!
- Night Vision Speaker: Deborah Kotob (1 NCLE) 10am-11am – NEW!
- Contact Lenses on the Job Speaker: Linda Conlin (1 NCLE) 11am-Noon
- Day By Day Speaker: Joe Forte (1 NCLE) 1pm-2pm – NEW!
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Lenses, But Were Afraid to Ask Speaker: Joe Forte (1 ABO) 2pm-3pm – NEW!
- Score with Contact Lenses for Sports Speaker: Linda Conlin (1 NCLE) 3pm-4pm
Deborah Kotob, the ECP Education Facilitator for Vision-Ease, creates and presents ABO, NCLE and JCAHPO seminars related to optics and best practices. A Massachusetts-licensed optician, she has owned two optical businesses and was a sales representative for MODO and Luxottica. Deborah has achieved ABOM and NCLE certifications. She will be lecturing at Vision Expo West 2014.
Joe Forte, the director of contact lens services for Greenwich Ophthalmology Associates, lectured at CUNY Tech, Vision Expo and Optifair. He was program director of the Interboro Institute College of Opticianry where he taught courses in various areas of contact lenses and optics.
DirectionsFoxwoods is located at 350 Trolley Line Blvd., Mashantucket, CT 06338, on Route 2 between I-395 and I-95. Click this link for the directions provided by the hotel. Valet parking is free. For accommodations, call Foxwoods at 1-800 PLAY BIG. Overnight reservations are not associated with the seminar.