The app allows users to do the following:
- Evaluate nine common eye conditions (bulbar redness, corneal staining, lid redness, lid roughness, limbal redness, meibomian gland dysfunction, pterygium, pinguecula, cortical cataract) with severity levels that lessen and increase with real-time animation based on touch.
- Evaluate the progression of complications by comparing severity levels in 0.1 increments side-by-side.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment to patients.
- Export a report for office records without collecting personal data.
- View a comprehensive assessment guide including slit lamp illumination techniques, corneal inflammation vs. infection, signs of oxygen deficiency, staining and lid assessments and more.
- Read more or download now.