So register now!!!
Here's what our speakers will offer you: Our speakers will help you:
- The Nature of Light and Its Practical Applications Speaker: Joe Forte (1 ABO) 9am-10am
- Explore the Cornea Speaker: Linda Conlin (1 NCLE) 10am-11am
- Managing Ocular Allergies & Ocular Surface Disorders with Single Use Lenses Speaker: Joe Forte (1 NCLE Pending) 11am-Noon – NEW!
- Specialty Contact Lenses are Not That Special Speaker: Joe Forte (1 NCLE) 1pm-2pm
- Shades of Green Speaker: Deborah Kotob (1 ABO Pending) 2pm-3pm – NEW!
- Lens Enhancements Speaker: Deborah Kotob (1 ABO) 3pm-4pm – NEW!
- Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses Speaker: Joe Forte (1 NCLE) 4pm-5pm
Linda Conlin: For over 15 years Linda, an Adjunct Instructor with the Goodwin College Ophthalmic Sciences program, has provided continuing education and training for opticians at the state and national levels. She is ABO and NCLE certified, licensed in CT, MA and RI, and has written for 20/20 and EyeWitness magazines. She founded OpticalCEUs and launched OpticalCEU.com and Optical News from OpticalCEUs news blog for opticians.
Deborah Kotob: Deborah, the ECP Education Facilitator for Vision-Ease, creates and presents ABO, NCLE and JCAHPO seminars related to optics and best practices. A Massachusetts-licensed optician, she has owned two optical businesses and was a sales representative for MODO and Luxottica. Deborah has achieved ABOM and NCLE certifications.
Joe Forte: Joe, the director of contact lens services for Greenwich Ophthalmology Associates, lectured at CUNY Tech, Vision Expo and Optifair. He is certified as an Advanced Level speaker, and was program director of the Interboro Institute College of Opticianry where he taught courses in various areas of contact lenses and optics. Joe has been a Fellow of the CLSA since 1992.